Skip to content
Former PhD students of János Pach
- Claudiu Valculescu, Algebraic and topological methods in combinatorics, 2017.
- Thang Pham, Erdős distinct distances problem and extensions over finite spaces, 2017.
- Andres Ruiz-Vargas, Simple topological graphs: empty triangles and disjoint edges, 2016.
- Filip Morić, Etudes on Repeated Distances, 2014.
- Radoslav Fulek, Intersection Patterns of Edges in Topological Graphs, 2012.
- Dömötör Pálvölgyi, Decomposition of Geometric Set Systems and Graphs, 2010.
- Andrew Suk, Turán and Ramsey-type problems on geometric objects (defended at NYU)
Master theses completed with DCG (partial)